Cruise Wedding Package
By taking a cruise through the Caribbean islands for your wedding vacation, you can choose from an endless selection of tropical white sand beaches, dramatic rainforest waterfalls, stunning premier resorts, romantic historical ruins and any other Dreamy Wedding destination you can imagine.
Most Caribbean islands have a no-residency requirement which means you do not have to be on island prior to your wedding date. So go ahead - choose your cruise destination and let Dreamy Weddings do the rest.
How Dreamy Cruise Weddings work:
Since some of the islands have a no residency requirement it’s easy for couples to get married on any island of their choice and enjoy the mini-moon for the rest of the cruise.
One you’ve finalized your details with your personal wedding planner a detailed schedule is provided outlining the day’s events. When you arrive on the island of your choice for your wedding, you will be greeted by your wedding coordinator who will escort you for transportation to legal office. After you have completed your signing, you will then be taken back to ship to prepare for the ceremony.
The driver meets you at the port once again and whisks you away to your paradise location on the island, once the I’ do’s and celebration are complete, you’ll be taken back to the ship for departure. You can choose to have your ceremony only or a reception as well on the island.
How do I get my documents, photos and videos?
The trusty and professional wedding team at Dreamy Weddings has you covered.
After your wedding the marriage certificate has to be processed, depending on the island it can up to six weeks or a little more. Once the certificate is prepared your wedding planner mails the certificate, photos and video to your provided address.
Don’t worry you won’t have to wait 6 weeks to see your photos/video. This is the new age of technology so we share your photos with you via an online album that only you have access to and whoever else you decide to share with.
The Dreamy Team has got you covered so you can enjoy a hassle free day and cruise weddings are our specialty!!!
Planning & Coordination
- Consultations via email, telephone or Skype, according to your preference
- Personal Wedding Planner to guide you through the entire planning process
- Development of a detailed wedding timeline and schedule
- Regular calls starting 3 months in advance of wedding date
- On-site coordination and supervision on wedding day
- Assistance with budget planning if needed
- Discussion of theme, colour, style and complete design for your Dreamy Wedding
- Matching best wedding vendors in each category to fit your Dreamy Wedding
- Non-Denominational Minister
- Luxury tropical bouquet for Bride and matching boutonnière for Groom
- Round trip transportation to ceremony venue for Couple
- Photography (1 hour)
- Decorated signing table
- Transportation to legal office (within city capital)
- Processing all documents
- Marriage Licence & Certificate
- Courier Fees
- Witnesses (if required)